Posted on Aug 13, 2020 by Michael Bailey Associates - Amsterdam
We are currently searching for a Reconciliation Consultant. A position in a large multi-bank in The Netherlands, Amsterdam
As a team they play an important role for the bank to stay in control by setting good standards, managing change, and safeguarding the control models across a wide variety of banking processes and products. You will also challenge on issues that come to light of the recon execution that need good and proper analysis and coordination to get it solved for multiple stakeholders. You will participate in epics that impact existing recons in order to keep them fit for purpose. The Client encourages solving problems with a fresh, creative out the box mindset and provide the opportunity to spend time and effort on Innovation and analytics. You are also to attend congresses and events.
The Expertise Team (ET) Reconciliations is a small group of professionals providing reconciliation services globally. The team of 11 Business Consultants is based in Amsterdam. The team has a strong relation with the reconciliation hub, where the recons are being executed. Together we deliver the service to our Business Partners.
- You show strong and smart analytical skills
- You can quickly prioritize and assess materiality level
- You are self-reliant and show entrepreneurship
- You have a sharp eye for risk
- You are a networker and understand the value of connecting people
- You are proactive in staying informed about the latest trends in the market
- You have strong persuasive skills as well as the ability to use and translate input from others
- You have an innovative and agile mindset
- Knowledge/experience with BI tools is a plus
- You have an academic degree
- You are able to identify what brings value to their business partners and translate that into actions
- You are curious and you have a broad interest
What we offer
- A dynamic and professional environment where you can make an impact
- Training and development possibilities
- Global reach
- Possibility to attend congresses and events
- Bringing actual value to our clients
- Flexible working hours and working from home
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.