Senior Windows Kernel Development Engineer (C/C++)
Posted on Aug 13, 2020 by Realtime Recruitment Ltd
realTime Recruitment is looking to speak to Senior Windows Kernel Developers for a permanent role.
NOTE: All interviews and onboarding will be done remotely. The option of full remote working even after all the offices open
Having seen substantial growth since business began in 2013, my client is working on a number of exciting projects. This company is thriving since the beginning of the year has already expanded its team in the last couple of months.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Good knowledge and experience of using Microsoft Visual Studio
- Expert in C/C++
- Strong knowledge of Windows OS and Kernel driver programming
- Deep understanding of the Windows Registry
- Deep understanding of the Windows I/O Manager
- File System and Registry virtualisation and isolation primitives
- Mini-Filter drivers
- Kernel Mode to User Mode communications
- Strong technical troubleshooting and debugging skills
To find out more about the exclusive permanent position, contact Lorraine McGrath (Details Below)