Senior Cloud Engineer
Posted on Aug 13, 2020 by Realtime Recruitment Ltd
My client abased in Dublin City Centre is seeking a Senior Cloud Services Engineer on a 6-month rolling contract to work with their in-house IT infrastructure team.
- Must be driven to achieve excellent standards of work and high accuracy standards.
- Strong communication skills verbally and written.
- A strong positive can-do attitude.
- Strong team player.
- Good time management and ability to work on tight deadlines.
Key Contribution Areas:
- Establish where improvements can be made to technologies, procedures, and processes that are in place.
- Support in the Design and Integration of the latest environments as we continue to seek new business.
- Monitoring & Managing all installed systems.
- Ability to Manage/Administrate multi-cloud infrastructure (AWS/Azure/O365) at the highest level.
- AWS - EC2/VPC/Lambda/S3/EBS/Cloud Formation/Terraform/SQS/SNS/CloudFront
- Microsoft - Azure/Azure AD/Cloud Sync/MFA/SCCM/ADFS/VDI
- Office 365 (incl, outlook/Exchange
- Delivering projects using PRINCE2/ITIL
- Design, Implement and manage Microsoft Hybrid Infrastructure.
- Highly experienced in the management of Microsoft O365, Microsoft Azure tenant.
- Candidate must have experience with Microsoft SCCM.
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft security and access controls (MFA) implementation.
- Experience as a technical liaison for 3rd party service/system providers
If you would like to find out more on this role contact Lorraine McGrath - Details below