MAINTENANCE ASSISTANT (Part-Time)
Posted on Aug 12, 2020 by Ronald McDonald House of Cleveland
Ronald McDonald House Charities® of Northeast Ohio, Inc. enhances the healthcare experience for families and children through comfort, care and supportive services.
We serve thousands of families each year through our Cleveland and Akron guest Houses, four Hospital Family Rooms, STAR Center, Care Mobile and family resource link, RedTreehouse.org.
Our Akron Ronald McDonald House has been in operation for 35 years and can provide a comforting place to stay for up to 47 families per night.
Currently, the Akron Ronald McDonald House is seeking a part time Maintenance Assistant to perform daily and essential tasks to ensure our facility is both tidy and functional. This is a part time, approximately 20 hours per week, and non-exempt, hourly position.
- Perform painting and minor fixes, such as damage to walls
- Perform life safety checks
- Perform necessary building cleaning activities such as floor care and window cleaning
- Complete regular maintenances tasks, such as replacing light bulbs
- Report to Facility Manager regarding issues requiring attention
- Perform trash removal
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Prior experience as a maintenance workers or similar position
- Experience working with tools
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer proficiency as usage of Microsoft Office and other business software especially a Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) will be required
- Reliable and self-motivated
To be considered for this position, please email your resume.