Posted on Aug 12, 2020 by Simpson Booth Ltd.
Our client, a major oil & gas company is looking for a Salesforce Developer to join their team based in Madrid. This is a 100% on-site, freelancer position where you will be working in a high growth, rapidly changing work environment, collaborating in complex Salesforce environments and in challenging projects.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Salesforce technology.
- Salesforce Programmer (Apex, visualforce, batch processes, triggers, lightning, etc)
- Experience in Salesforce platforms (Sales, Service Cloud, field Services)
- Web services
- Web Service API REST.
- Data Modeling
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent.
- Project duration: minimum 1 year