Alfresco Back-End Developer
Posted on Aug 12, 2020 by Powermax IT Limited
Major public sector organisation in Brussels, Belgium URGENTLY requires a high calibre and experienced Alfresco Bank-End Developer.
You will be involved in an implementation/improvement of technical software functions in response to functional and technical specifications, respecting the solution architecture and using as much as possible Alfresco Back End functionalities.
- Analyze functional specifications and clarify missing/ambiguous information.
- Propose technical software solutions that correspond to the functional specifications with appropriate quality characteristics (performance, ease of use, maintainability...) and using Alfresco Technology to its best extent.
- Evaluate, compare, recommend solutions, identifying advantages, inconveniences, opportunities and threats, and identifying technical consequences.
- Produce the technical design and technical specifications.
- Implement and test solutions;
- Provide or maintain technical documentation;
- Support and assistance on technical software solutions.
- Communicate about the solution
- Share relevant knowledge, if need;
- Contribute to the elicitations of needs and requirements
- Coordinate with consultants or other stakeholders for the implementation of the solutions;
- Potentially managing a team of peers;
- Potentially defining technical standards
- Proposing a software architecture for more complex solutions.
- Bachelor Degree in IT or related field with a minimum of 6 years of professional IT experience
- Minimum 4 years of experience with Alfresco
- Minimum 2 years of experience with ACS (Alfresco Content Services) or APS (Alfresco Process Services) other
- Minimum 5 days of training related to Alfresco in the last 2 years is required
- Excellent knowledge of Agile Methodology
- An Alfresco Certification (APS/ACS) is required
- You have great code quality skills (SonarQube or equivalent)
- You have a good knowledge of software modelling techniques: UML or equivalent
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English is required