Experienced Arborist/Tree Climber Wanted
Posted on Aug 6, 2020 by Pacific Arboriculture
Pacific Arboriculture is looking to hire the best and our goal is to make sure talent is rewarded with great compensation and a fulfilling career. We are currently hiring for Experienced Tree Climbers
We are seeking an experienced climber with the ability to effectively organize job-sites and work as a team
• Experience in tree removal, pruning and rigging operations.*
• Have a valid WA state driver's license*
• Pass random drug screening*
• At least 18 years of age*
• ISA Certifications (Major Plus)
• Proficient in spurless pruning (Plus)
• Competitive Wages
• Growth Opportunities
• 50% Employer Contribution of Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits Available
After 90 days:
o $2000 sign on bonus
o Uniforms - We'll buff you out with the latest and greatest gear: PPE, chainsaw pants, climbing
gear, you name it we supply it.
o Want to expand your credentials? We will help you with training and certifications to advance
your career with reimbursement for classes, exams, and study materials as well as bonus
incentives for obtaining certifications.
Successful candidates must be committed to safe work practices, arboricultural excellence, and great customer service. Good communications skills, drug screening, and an insurable driving record are required.
If interested, please complete our employment application at: