Helpdesk Technical Support
Posted on Aug 2, 2020 by AppleOne
The HelpDesk Service position provides Level-1 support for the company?s, software, network and enterprise applications. This position creates and maintains company-wide technology training program and ensures high customer service satisfaction. It provides strategic input on providing efficient helpdesk services, conducts research, troubleshooting, and implementation for resolution, in a call center environment. The position also answers emails and high volume inbound phone calls from the user community, troubleshoots and assists with all computer-related issues. Performs additional related duties as required.
- Minimum of 1 to 3 years of experience in installing and repairing Windows PC's, (WIN 7,10) in a corporate LAN environment . Experience in user support and training is required.
- Minimum of 1 to 3 years' experience as a HelpDesk Tier 1 level
- Proficiency with various Windows OS versions, Microsoft Office, and Microsoft Outlook
- Familiarity of a Microsoft LAN Environment
- Experience with MS 2013-2016 Suite, Microsoft Domain Network environment, wireless networking, antivirus software, and emulation software
Experience on the following is desirable:
- Computer Systems Administration (MCSA or CompTIA A+).
- Microsoft desktop support (MSCDS -Microsoft Certified Desktop Support).
- Citrix (CCA -Certified Citrix Administrator).
- IT helpdesk Support (CHDP -Certified Help Desk Professional).
- Full benefits available
- Catered lunches daily
- On the job training
- Room for growth AppleOne is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pursuant to applicable state and municipal Fair Chance Laws and Ordinances, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.