Posted on Aug 2, 2020 by Ampcus Inc
*Onsite role for either Denver, Bloomfield, or NYC*
Provides expert content/professional leadership on complex Engineering
assignments/projects. Designs and develops a consolidated, conformed enterprise
data warehouse and data lake which store all critical data across Customer,
Provider, Claims, Client and Benefits data. Designs, develops and implements
methods, processes, tools and analyses to sift through large amounts of data
stored in a data warehouse or data mart to find relationships and patterns.
Participates in the delivery of the definitive enterprise information
environment that enables strategic decision-making capabilities across
enterprise via an analytics and reporting. Exercises considerable creativity,
foresight, and judgment in conceiving, planning, and delivering initiatives.
Uses deep professional knowledge and acumen to advise functional leaders.
Focuses on providing thought leadership within Information Management but works
on broader projects, which require understanding of wider business. Recognized
internally as a subject matter expert.
* Minimize "meetings" to get requirements and have direct business
* Write referenceable & modular code
* Design and architect the solution independently
* Be fluent in particular areas and have proficiency in many areas
* Have a passion to learn
* Take ownership and accountability
* Understands when to automate and when not to
* Have a desire to simplify
* Be entrepreneurial / business minded
* Have a quality mindset, not just code quality but also to ensure ongoing
data quality by monitoring data to identify problems before they have
* Take risks and champion new idea
* 2+ years being part of Agile teams - Scrum or Kanban (must)
* 3+ years of working in an object-oriented language: C, C++, Java, Scala,
or other OO compiled language(must)
* 3+ years of database - SQL(must)
* Experience with Git/SVN and other code versioning tools
* Experience with big data technologies a plus, such as Hadoop,
Hive,impala, HBase Spark
* Understanding of data streaming tools like Kafka, SKyline is a plus
* Excellent troubleshooting skills
* Strong communication skills
* Fluent in BDD and TDD development methodologies
* Work in an agile CI/CD environment (Jenkins experience a plus)
* Knowledge and/or experience with Health care information domains is a
* Bachelors degree in Computer Science or a related discipline, at least
eight, typically ten or more years of solid, diverse work experience in
IT with a minimum of four years experience application program
development, or the equivalent in education and work experience.
For more information please contact Nitin Giri at or
Since 1995, iTech Solutions Inc., has been providing IT Consulting and Direct
Hire Services to the Insurance, Financial, Communications, Manufacturing and
Government sectors with local offices in Connecticut, Minnesota, Colorado,
Massachusetts, Tennessee, North Carolina, and New Jersey / Pennsylvania area.
Our recruiting strategy is simple, if you want to find qualified IT
professionals then use IT professionals to find them. So at iTech Solutions,
our personnel are all career IT professionals with a wide range of IT
experience. We can honestly say our staff understands the technologies, the
complexities of finding and selecting the appropriate personnel and the
pressures of running successful IT projects.
Employer will not sponsor applicants for any employment visas, at hiring or in
the future, including but not limited to H-1B visas. Corp-to-Corp or
subcontract personnel will not be considered for this position.
Show moreShow less
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.