Senior C# .NET Developer
Posted on Aug 1, 2020 by Precision System Design, Inc.
Our client is hiring for four (4) Senior C# Developers to develop and maintain automated applications in a variety of languages and frameworks (primarily C#) in their Colorado Springs, CO office. You will join one of 2 teams (11 people and 20 people, respectively) who support the application life cycle and work on tasks of critical impact to our client's business growth
Is this of interest to you?
- Experience with multiple development languages, primarily C#
- Experience working with Microsoft technology stack (Windows Server, Visual Studio, TFS, ADO pipelines)
- Experience and working knowledge of Git source code management (including branching patterns)
- Excellent communication skills listening, verbal and written
- Excellent organization skills with the ability to work on multiple projects and/or assignment simultaneously in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines and changing priorities
- Strong leadership skills
- Proven ability to work in a team-oriented environment, collaborating with others to establish common goals
- Desire to stay current on technology trends and operational concepts and tools
- Experience with C++, SQL Server
- Knowledge of Agile/SCRUM and DevOps methodologies
We will call qualified candidates after review.
Resumes will NOT be sent to clients without your approval.
REFERRALS WANTED - $ 1000 REWARD!
Refer a colleague to us, and Precision will give you $ 1000 if we find a job for that person!
(The fine print: The referred candidate must be previously unknown to us. Start date must be within 6 months of referral.)
THERE ARE MANY IT STAFFING FIRMS YOU CAN WORK WITH.
WHY WORK WITH PRECISION?
Our Clients. We work with the best.
- We are direct vendors to Fortune 500 companies across North America
- We're the top provider of contract IT professionals to many of our clients
Our Experience. We know how to sell our candidates to clients.
- We've been in business for over 20 years, and have made thousands of successful placements
Our Background. Precision is run by former IT professionals.
- We know what it is like to be an IT consultant working in a large organization.
- We actually understand your skills. We'll make sure that you are right for the job, and that the job is right for you.
Our Reputation for Quality. Clients favor Precision's candidates.
- We take the time to learn about you so that we can best match you to our openings and sell you to our clients.
- Our clients know from experience that Precision's consultants are the most qualified and the best fit for their project teams.
Our Ethics. We pride ourselves on our ethical business practices.
- We never submit your resume without your permission, and we never give your resume to other staffing companies
- We are up front about pay rates and the interviewing process, and provide you with constant feedback.
Our Responsibility. We take seriously our obligations to our consultants.
- We always pay on time
- We offer highly competitive pay rates, as well as an opportunity to participate in our group health insurance, long term disability and 401(k) plans.
- We have dedicated HR personnel that will answer the phone when you call.
THE STAFFING FIRM YOU WORK WITH MATTERS.
WORK WITH PRECISION.
Overtime: straight time