Senior Quality Assurance Analyst (ETL)
Posted on Aug 1, 2020 by Precision System Design, Inc.
Our Fortune 250 client located in Colorado Springs, CO is looking for a Sr QA Analyst resource to work on a variety of projects within the client's infrastructural organization. The ideal candidate has automated testing and ETL/DW experience. Experience with stored procedures and wiring SQL queries is required.
Does it sound like the ideal fit? If so, APPLY now!
? Solid understanding of data warehouse concepts and architecture.
? Experience with SSIS or other ETL (Extract, Transform and Load) tools.
? Strong experience with SQL and stored procedure testing with the ability to write SQL queries for testing purpose.
? Experience with UNIX and Windows platforms from a testing/development perspective.
? Experience with ADO
? Author test plans for various data and analytics projects, with a focus on Hadoop, Microsoft Parallel Data Warehouse, SQL server, DB2 etc.
? Experience with AWS, Hadoop & PDW testing
? Providing testing leadership in design reviews, code reviews, and test reviews.
? Analyzing trends in data and make recommendations for improvements.
We will call qualified candidates after review.
Resumes will NOT be sent to clients without your approval.
REFERRALS WANTED - $ 1000 REWARD!
Refer a colleague to us, and Precision will give you $ 1000 if we find a job for that person!
(The fine print: The referred candidate must be previously unknown to us. Start date must be within 6 months of referral.)
THERE ARE MANY IT STAFFING FIRMS YOU CAN WORK WITH.
WHY WORK WITH PRECISION?
Our Clients. We work with the best.
- We are direct vendors to Fortune 500 companies across North America
- We're the top provider of contract IT professionals to many of our clients
Our Experience. We know how to sell our candidates to clients.
- We've been in business for over 20 years, and have made thousands of successful placements
Our Background. Precision is run by former IT professionals.
- We know what it is like to be an IT consultant working in a large organization.
- We actually understand your skills. We'll make sure that you are right for the job, and that the job is right for you.
Our Reputation for Quality. Clients favor Precision's candidates.
- We take the time to learn about you so that we can best match you to our openings and sell you to our clients.
- Our clients know from experience that Precision's consultants are the most qualified and the best fit for their project teams.
Our Ethics. We pride ourselves on our ethical business practices.
- We never submit your resume without your permission, and we never give your resume to other staffing companies
- We are up front about pay rates and the interviewing process, and provide you with constant feedback.
Our Responsibility. We take seriously our obligations to our consultants.
- We always pay on time
- We offer highly competitive pay rates, as well as an opportunity to participate in our group health insurance, long term disability and 401(k) plans.
- When required, we carefully manage H1-B and Green Card applications, and involve you at every step.
- We have dedicated HR personnel that will answer the phone when you call.
THE STAFFING FIRM YOU WORK WITH MATTERS.
WORK WITH PRECISION.
Overtime : straight time