WPF Developer | .NET | C# | MVVM | Switzerland
Posted on Jul 31, 2020 by Square One Resources
Senior Software Engineer | WPF | .NET | C# | MVVM | 70-80 CHF
Senior .NET Developer with strong WPF experience is required on a 12-month contract, for a globally recognised client based in Switzerland.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
* Provide a software design being align with system architecture, Client guidelines and software engineering best practices (such as SOLID & clean code rules)
* Participate in all phases of software development from feasibility studies through design, development, testing and bug fixing including software maintenance.
* Participate in defining work packages, their estimation, planning, and implementation within the software development team.
* Provide work status and issue notification within the software development team and if required to software project management.
* Accurate code design and implementation including the tests to verify the code against unit and/or subsystem specification.
* Review and analyse your source code as well as on request the source code of your peers in the software development team.
* Review application design, functionality, usability and performance to enhance it.
* Strong Knowledge in Task Parallel Library (TPL), MVVM Architecture, Entity Framework, automated unit/integration testing and object-oriented design patterns (*)
* Highly skilled in Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) application development (minimum of 3 years) and Sharp with a minimum of 5 years of experience (*)
* Highly skilled in C#/.net framework/.net standard/.net core(*)
* 5+ years of experience as a software engineer(*)
* Fluent object-oriented languages(*)
* At least a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent knowledge and skills
* Native/fluent or high knowledge in German/fluent English
Nice to Haves:
* Strong knowledge on object-oriented design and development best practices such as SOLID and eXtreme programming
* Leadership skills in designing and implementing test automation (lead in team available/SCRUM)
* Experience working in regulated environments (ISO 62304, FDA)
* Know-how on large-scale data management
* An active participant in software communities
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now with your updated CV in word/PDF format.
Notwithstanding any guidelines given to level of experience sought, we will consider candidates from outside this range if they can demonstrate the necessary competencies.
Square One is acting as both an employment agency and an employment business and is an equal opportunities recruitment business. Square One embraces diversity and will treat everyone equally: Please see our website for our full diversity statement.