Director, Business Development
Posted on Jul 30, 2020 by The Royak Group Inc.
Position is remote and candidate can live anywhere in the U.S.
Company is the leader in payment and data security. They provide exceptional products and services that protect their clients against malicious hackers. They are a winner in the marketplace and are looking for Business Development professionals to join their successful and highly motivated team!
The Director, Business Development is a highly competitive, results-oriented SaaS consultative sales professional who is passionate about helping clients protect their data. This individual will sell mission-critical SaaS products into a variety of verticals including healthcare, retail, government/municipalities, travel and other sectors. The company's SaaS products are needed in every industry and the incumbent will help ensure they drive complete market penetration. Working collaboratively with Marketing and other internal teams, the incumbent will provide a client solution-oriented and consultative approach to sell PCI P2PE validated solutions and other PHI and PII products throughout their verticals in addition to attending tradeshows and partner shows to promote the company and their products. Exceptional hunting capabilities and a desire to help protect the world from data predators will significantly contribute toward the incumbent's ability to meet and exceed business goals.
- Create personal business plan to drive revenue creation and value to the company and execute on a cadence of Sales activities to meet assigned targets.
- Leverage personal network and Sales opportunities generated by company's Marketing Department to develop relationships, educate clients and manage Sales opportunities throughout the entire sales life cycle.
- Create a deep understanding of current and potential client needs through solutions/consultative selling, strong relationship building and demonstrating exceptional business value to clients.
- Prepare and deliver professional Sales presentations to educate potential/existing partners on security-related regulatory matters, security risks, industry trends and security opportunities/solutions (validated vs non-validated PCI P2PE solutions, vaultless tokenization, etc.), designed to Spark interest and generate opportunities.
- Collaborate with other functional areas to drive cross-product integration and cross-selling among our product solutions.
- Maintain excellent time management, administration, reporting and relationship management that will result in referrals and sales opportunities.
Qualified candidate profile:
- 3-5 years of SaaS Sales experience, selling security-related products and services
- Exceptional consultative Sales performance record with proven capabilities to sell security-related, technology products throughout several verticals.
- Proven ability to leverage own network to create meaningful lead generation and manage Sales pipeline via Salesforce.
- Results-oriented and dynamic SaaS Sales professional effective at building and executing on an individual Sales/Business Plan that will generate meaningful leads and close opportunities
- Effective at managing and closing multiple leads within a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Sophisticated use of LinkedIn, Salesforce, Yesware and other related tools to uncover and engage with potential clients.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent years of work experience.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$140k - $140k Annual