Senior Cybersecurity Architect
Posted on Jul 29, 2020 by Stamford Consultants AG
This is a long-term contract starting in September 2020 until December 2021
- Project manage the development and delivery of Solution testing for PT ASPIRE
- Act as Single Point of Contact & give guidance to the test workforce
- Drive & lead stream's specific testing workforce & deliverables
- Closely collaborate with the other roles required for test activities, where applicable across streams
- Track & monitor PT workstream's deliverables for formal- & informal test activities
- Ensure test traceability to user requirements
- Min 3 to 5 years in test management (not too much more as we are not looking for a senior test specialist)
- Min 2 to 3 years of experience in project management. Please note the candidate does not need to be a full on project manager but needs to demonstrate actual coordination & results on a given project.
- Experience with SAP
- Able to rapidly analyze data and identify issues and risks
- Able to manage multiple priorities simultaneously, to quickly establish rapport, and achieve results with and through others at all levels within the organization.
Nice to have:
- Experience in Pharma environment
Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. It is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available on the website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice on our website for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.