Application Project Manager
Posted on Jul 29, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Application Project Manager vacancy for a globally operating Lausanne based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- 3+ years of work experience in IT Project management
- Outstanding Project management skills, as well as knowledge of a broad portfolio of Business Applications
- Expertise managing changes around Client Access and Authentication to core Business Applications
- Practical knowledge in application packaging, testing and validation
- Strong communication skills including ability to collaborate with stakeholders at each stage
- University degree in a relevant profession, preferably specified in IT infrastructure
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken, French is a plus
- Updating and maintaining the application inventory by documenting key dependencies of applications
- Documenting stakeholder groups per application and coordinating with them the creation, testing and validation of application packages
- Ensuring the documentation and easy communication of all application requirements
- Contributing to the user migration processes by ensuring continuous user and application access
- Collaborating with internal business applications owners and technical experts to troubleshoot technical issues around account migrations
- Continuous reporting and feedback to Project and Program managers
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.