Posted on Jul 29, 2020 by The Royak Group Inc.
20 Jul 2020
$60 - $60 Hourly
The EpiServer Developer role will require the development, support and maintenance of the company's websites.
- Design, code, test and implement applications according to established company development standards and practices.
- Work with IT leaders to assist in the development of overall IT strategy in the context of the business strategy.
- Responsible for the functionality and integrity of all relevant systems.
- Collaborate with team members to review user stories, requirements and be able to translate them into a cohesive system design.
- Assist with production support when required.
- Work with stakeholders to accomplish application work in a way that improves the business and technical fitness of the application portfolio and minimizes its ongoing support costs.
- Provide assistance to users in the specification and development of systems and software.
- 3+ years of development experience using EpiServer.
- 5+ years of experience in .NET development with C#
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Experience building applications using MVC
- Experience developing and integrating Web Services
- Threading, Lambda expressions, LINQ, Generics, Entity Framework, Reactive Extensions (all related to C#), Dependency Injection
- ASP.NET (2.0+), preferably 3.5 and greater
- Knowledge of XML, XSLT
- Knowledge of source control systems; TFS, Azure Dev Ops/Git
- SQL knowledge, including performance tuning of queries using indexes, and database design using SQL Server
- Experience with cloud development AWS/Azure is a plus
- Experience with sitecore is a plus
- Experience with PIM software is a plus
- Experience with JIRA, Teamwork or similar project software
- Strong communication skills with a proven ability to understand key concepts and communicate effectively with technical staff, business stakeholders and management.
- Strong analytical, data-processing and problem-solving skills.
- Strategic vision and an eagerness to learn new technologies.