Senior Java Developer
Posted on Jul 29, 2020 by Domino Technologies Inc
Senior Java Developer Excellent Opportunity to Support the Commonwealth o
Become a member of a growing team of Information Technology professionals
making an impact and providing solutions throughout central Pennsylvania
Join the Domino Tech Team!
- Position Reference DTI-981
- Position is located in the Harrisburg, PA area
- Interviews will be conducted via Phone and/or Video/Skype.
- Design and develop system architectures leveraging Java and related
technologies and tools.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- 9+ years: Experience with design and development of system architectures
leveraging the following: Java, AngularJS, Hibernate, Microservices,
Webservices, Spring Boot / Batch / MVC, Integration / Cloud, Maven, and Oracle
- Expert-level implementation skills with Core Spring Framework and related
sub-projects (Spring JMS, Spring Integration, Spring Security, Spring Data).
- Hands-on experience with development / build tools, i.e., CI/CD
configurations, Maven, Bitbucket, and Source Tree.
- Experience with optimization of source code,
- Experience with design patterns.
- Strong working knowledge of UI screen development leveraging HTML5,
AngularJS, JSON, and Vue.js.
- Strong understanding of key components of a Microservices architecture
including containers, load balancing, distributed cache.
- Strong understanding of Software Development Constructs.
- Experience with Core Java / frameworks including Spring Boot, Java 1.8,
- Knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies, including JPA2
and Hibernate, is preferred.
- Comprehensive understanding of Web services approach including Web service
protocols (SOAP / REST), is preferred.
- Experience with REST, SOAP, WSDL, XML, XSLT, and XPATH, is preferred.
- Experience with development leveraging highly distributed, scaleable /
performing systems, is a plus!
- Excellent Market Salary
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Positive Work-Life Balance
- Competitive Benefit Packages Including Medical Insurance, Term Life
Insurance, Retirement Plan, Flexible Spend Accounts
Please send us a current resume in Word format to
(reference position DTI-981) and a member of our team will contact you to
discuss your career goals and how we may be able to assist you in attaining
Domino Technologies' mission is to provide clients with IT solutions for their
individual business processes that lead to strategic market advantages. Since
its founding in 1996, Domino Technologies has built a solid record of
performance working with clients in the private and government sectors. Domino
Technologies, Inc. is a Tier-1 vendor for the PA Information Technology Staff
Augmentation contract and major IT vendors, and received Top 50 Fastest
Growing Company Award from Central Penn Business Journal.
*Domino Technologies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Show moreShow less
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$100k - $120k Annual