Posted on Jul 28, 2020 by Request Technology
*This is a permanent full time role*
A prestigious company is on the search for a Software Developer. This role will do Back End proprietary development to work on the client s asset management system. This role will also be responsible for the integration of various third party systems using ETL and API. The software developer will create custom stored procedures, functions in SQL server to automate various business processes. This will be done using C#, .Net, ASP .Net, SSRS, SSIS, and SSAS. There will be some travel involved, around 10% of the time.
Software Application Development and Support through design, development and supporting business applications including:
- Ventas Asset Management System (VAMS)
- Integration of various third-party systems using custom ETL and API
- Other custom applications development as required
- Create custom stored procedures, functions etc. in SQL Server to automate various business processes
- Design and develop analysis services for data warehousing
- Report development using SSRS
- Conduct training as requested on internal software solutions, including VAMS, Yardi and other business applications
- Engage with outside training vendors, as required
- 5+ years of experience as Software Engineer/Software Developer
- In-depth understanding of Object Oriented Design principles
- Strong working knowledge .NET Framework 3.5 or higher, C#, ASP.NET
- Angular JS, jQuery and/or other UI technology
- SQL Server 2012 or higher, including T-SQL, SSRS, SSAS and SSIS
- Microsoft IIS web server management.
- Experience with Yardi, MRI or any other Property/Asset management system is a plus
- Familiarity with Business Analysis and working with financials system a plus
- Having a Microsoft MCSD a plus
- Strong verbal communications- including the demonstrated ability to listen and to communicate
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.