Engagement Manager (PM/BA)
Posted on Jul 27, 2020 by Visionaire Partners
A tremendous opportunity for a blended Business Analyst and Project Manager to join a full-service digital experience agency! You will serve as the liaison between the agency and the client. Primary responsibilities include overseeing scheduling and completion of projects by working closely with creative services, developers, and UX designers to ensure the best solution to your client.
You will lead and execute on the delivery of multiple eCommerce and mobile application projects supporting multiple accounts. You will be responsible for client interaction, defining goals of internal team, and forecasting progression towards project milestones. Some of your duties will include, identifying project requirements, planning timelines, managing financials, client requests, identifying potential bottlenecks, and implementing solutions. We seek a candidate that has a strong strategy background and who is comfortable delivering professional communication with Director levels.
This is a direct hire position located in the Buckhead area with a fantastic opportunity to work with a long time trusted partner! We offer telecommute options! You have the option to be in the office or work remotely at this time.
2-4 years of Business Analyst or Project Manager experience working on SDLC projects (supporting website)
- Experience supporting a live application - experience working with a team on multiple deployments of fixes/enhancements, understands dependencies on APIs, regression testing/UAT
- Experience gathering requirements for new features - can lead functional design process - take business requirement and translate it into functional specs
- Customer-facing experience
- Leadership - proven experience leading delivery of projects
- Presentation experience - currently presenting often to C-level or decision makers
- Strong attention to detail and process oriented, including strategic thinking skills
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience working on mobile application projects