Requirements Engineer, Architect, Senior Developer - Micro-Service Arc
Posted on Jul 27, 2020 by iET SA
Requirements Engineer, Architect, Senior Developer - Micro-Service Architecture, microservices, Finance, Bank, Scrum | Zurich City | 12 Months
For a long-term project at our client's site, an international bank based in Zurich, we are looking for an experienced Requirements Engineer/Architect - Micro-Service Architecture.
In this challenging position, you and your team will be responsible for the transition from Legacy Architecture to Micro-Service Target Architecture and you will support the delivery in close collaboration with the business stakeholders (brokers, Back Office, execution layer, etc.).
It's a great opportunity to join a greenfield, long term, and strategically relevant project.Your Qualifications:
- 7+ years of experience working on financial applications, either as a RE, Developer or Architect
- Strong architectural understanding of microservices and how to set them up
- Ability to analyze and read Java code and bring in own ideas for improvement
Strong experience in working along with Agile project methodologies (comfortable in creating agile epics and stories and maintaining a backlog with high-quality stories and acceptance criteria through regular grooming)
- Significant experience in Financial Instruments, Listed Securities, ETD, Options, and Futures would be a plus
- Fluent in English, German would be a plus
- Technical business analysis to support delivery of the strategic Micro-Services based Trading platform
- Technical Grooming of JIRA User Stories to support the Scrum team, including creation of technical specifications, definition and maintenance of data models and UML documentation
- Working closely with the Domain Architect for architecture alignment, analysis of existing Java code, development of prototypes, and ensuring coverage of both functional and non-functional requirements
- Potential to do some development of REST-based micro-services, using Java and the latest DevOps/CI-CD tooling
- Supporting the Requirements Engineering process, to elicit and document requirements in an appropriate form that can support both the development as well as full automation testing of the platform services
- Support the Product Owner with Backlog Refinement, prioritization and demos
- Challenge existing assumptions, approaches and design through industry best practice experience in the area of order management and execution
- Provide best practice in business value delivery strategies, requirements gathering techniques, and user acceptance techniques to various groups within our department
Off to new destinations! Apply now directly by email or contact our team by phone..