Several Network Engineers to work at our multinational client in The H
Posted on Jul 27, 2020 by infeurope S.A.
We are looking for several Network Engineers to work at our multinational client in The Hague
- Support load balancers (F5), SSL termination (F5) Packetshapers (Bluecoat), Proxies (Bluecoat), Application Firewalling (F5, Fortinet and Checkpoint), Intrusion Detection (Checkpoint) and Network Access Control (implemented on Cisco infrastructure) Drafts and maintains procedures and documentation for network support.
- Establishment and maintenance of physical and logical connectivity between infrastructure components, services and devices within the DCs and all areas of Office buildings as well as to/from external serving and depending services.
- Planning and implementation of routing/management of traffic inclusive of failover and disaster-recovery scenarios as well as acting on the basis of information and/or instructions arising as a result of (potential) attacks or security breaches.
- Installation/decommissioning of infrastructure hardware elements and/or providing support to said installation/decommissioning.
- Deployment, management and installation of replacements of Campus LAN elements and wireless endpoints for connection of devices.
- Physical and capacity planning including space, power (UPS), cooling, physical cabling, ensuring compliance with EPO DC design policies and conventions. Use of eg CAFM and DCPlanner.
- Asset management and identifying, cataloguing, labelling and tracking of infrastructure elements and devices inclusive of all networking equipment, cabling, power sources, cooling etc.
- Escorting visitors in and around the DCs.
- Regular or on-demand checking of DC health by means of tooling, test devices (eg Fluke testers) and visual checks.
- Provision of executive user/VIP support for connectivity issues encountered by VIPs or at high level meetings/events.
- Extraction of data and configuration of tools for the complete and proper monitoring of all aspects of the services provided and/or managed by this Service Area.
- Incident resolution
- University degree and minimum 5 years of experience in LAN/WAN/VPN infrastructure with CISCO product suite.
- Experience in a Service Orientated Architecture provider is highly recommended.
- Strong analytical, organisational skills and the ability to interact with all levels of the organisation.
- Ability to maintain composure and clarity of thought under pressure.
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment.
- Be articulate in explaining technical issues and challenges to a layman audience.
- A very good level of English (oral and written) is required.
- The knowledge of German and French will be of added benefit.
- CCNP for general switching and routing,
- NS4/NS5 for the Fortinet environment,
- CCSE for the Checkpoint environment,
infeurope is a Luxembourg-based IT service provider, designing, developing and managing multilingual information and documentary systems in many application areas and business sectors. For more than 36 years we have delivered IT systems and solutions, and IT consultancy and staffing services, to our clients in Luxembourg and across Europe.