Posted on Jul 27, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
One of my market leading clients in Rotterdam is urgently seeking a Java Developer for a long-term contract paying excellent rates. If you like it, you will never have to leave.
Interviews taking place immediately!
The Java Developer will IDEALLY HAVE AT LEAST 65% of the following skills:
- Software development expertise in the Java
- Understanding of unit tests, static/dynamic code scanning, artifact management
- Spring Boot/Spring Cloud experience
- Experience in building scalable microservices
- Working with GIT & CI/CD pipelines
- Agile/Scrum experience
- Experience with other automation tools like Puppet, Chef, Salt stack or Ansible
- Experience in other coding or Scripting tools like C++, Python or Bash
- Knowledge of virtualization and networking concepts
The Java Developer will perform the following responsibilities
- develop and improve infrastructure deployment workflows.
- Workflows automate provisioning and second day operations of personalized infrastructure such as virtual machines, storage, networking (including load-balancer and Firewall rules).
Call or mail me now to avoid disappointment!