Senior Validation Engineer - Semi-Automated Packing Line - Cleanroom
Posted on Jul 27, 2020 by Avance Consulting (Europe) Limited
Job description for the role of Senior Validation Engineer
1. Develop Master Validation Plans
2. Develop and complete DV/IQ/OQ/PQ protocols
3. Contribute to the development of FAT/SAT protocols
4. Execute Validation Protocols, root cause deviations and generate validation reports
5. Liaise with approves and conduct approval meetings and documentation reviews
6. Develop product specifications/drawings/quality plans in conjunction with Automated Line Project Team
7. Process Risk Management/FMEA
8. Co-ordinate and implement process capability analysis on catheter processes
9. Supervision with Project Team, Quality Engineers and Associate Engineers during project activities.
1. Equipment Validation,
4. Clean Room
1. Degree in Engineering/Science Discipline and Quality Engineering Qualification
2. Experience in statistical analysis/SPC/validation of automated equipment
3. Good experience in Medical Device Industry utilizing automated equipment
4. Experience of people management
5. Master's degree in Engineering/Science Discipline an advantage
The prospective employer is the Large Global IT Services giant. Provides opportunity for better performance, Reliability, Security, and Flexibility with good Bonus and Benefits Structure and have a good work Culture that everyone loves to work with.
We (Avance Consulting Services) are one amongst the UK's fastest growing talent acquisition companies. Head quartered in London, we are a global reach agency with a large presence in India (Gurgaon and Hyderabad) and United Arab Emirates (Dubai).