Posted on Jul 27, 2020 by AAA STAMPING INC
Cleveland, OH 44109
Short-run experience preferred.
The following job/task functions have been identified as the core functions for this position.
- Set up dies, fixtures or assemblies
- Set-up Machinery and Equipment to Run Required Jobs
- Troubleshoots equipment failures and problems with appropriate personnel
- Selects and set speed and feed of machine according to type of operations and specified material and finish
- Starts machine to obtain first run work piece and verifies dimensional tolerances
- Inspects components and assemblies visually for quality defects including scrap marks, rust, burrs, lamination, etc.
- Inspects parts for quality defects. Measures part to ensure they meet specifications.
- Performs first piece inspection of set-up parts as required by Quality Inspection Instructions and/or as directed by supervisor
- Assumes other duties as directed by supervisor