Senior Manager - Business Relationship Management Team
Posted on Jul 26, 2020 by Precision System Design, Inc.
Our direct client headquartered in Research Triangle Park is looking for a Senior Manager to join a strategic, forward-thinking technology team within a stable organization. In your role, your primary function will be to lead and manage a team of folks whose responsibility is to serve as the liaison between a strategic technology teams and business partners/stakeholders from several different internal business units, This position requires a strong background and understanding of government agency and research-related systems, processes, and business knowledge, as well as the ability to lead, communicate, and evangelize business and technology decisions. This is a permanent, direct-hire opening - apply today!
- Bachelor's Degree and 12-15 years of experience, Master's degree and 10-12 years of experience, PhD and 8 years of experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 6 years experience in a Senior Business Relationship Management role or related position.
- Prior experience supervising and leading a team to manage technology relationships with core business units.
- Proven ability to work closely with others on intangible issues across organizational and business-entity boundaries.
- Assertiveness to share knowledge of technology risks and opportunities to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the Institute.
- Advocate on behalf of business stakeholders to ensure GTS services meet their business priorities and needs.
- Serve as a trusted advisor,and function as a key point of contact for GTS business stakeholders.
- Represent GTS to the Institute by promoting GTS's vision, value, services, and capabilities.
- Demonstrate an overwhelming passion and mastery with the business area assigned.
- Driven by results and metrics.
- Ability to lead technical resources and business people to create high quality business enhancements.
- Flexible in the face of obstacles and able to solve complex problems creatively.
- Expected to independently dive in and learn new solutions and processes without a lot of assistance.
- Ability to cope with a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Project management experience.
- Experience in multi-channel environments (eCommerce, Consulting, Government) preferred.
- Experience with modern technology Architectures, Software, and systems a plus.
- Mastery working with Business Roadmaps, CMMI planning, and best practices preferred.
- Solid knowledge of customer facing BU technologies and cloud landscape preferred.
We will call qualified candidates after review.
Resumes will NOT be sent to clients without your approval.
REFERRALS WANTED - $1000 REWARD!
Refer a colleague to us, and Precision will give you $1000 if we find a job for that person!
(The fine print: The referred candidate must be previously unknown to us. Start date must be within 6 months of referral.)
THERE ARE MANY IT STAFFING FIRMS YOU CAN WORK WITH.
WHY WORK WITH PRECISION?
Our Clients. We work with the best.
- We are direct vendors to Fortune 500 companies across North America
- We're the top provider of contract IT professionals to many of our clients
Our Experience. We know how to sell our candidates to clients.
- We've been in business for over 20 years, and have made thousands of successful placements
Our Background. Precision is run by former IT professionals.
- We know what it is like to be an IT consultant working in a large organization.
- We actually understand your skills. We'll make sure that you are right for the job, and that the job is right for you.
Our Reputation for Quality. Clients favor Precision's candidates.
- We take the time to learn about you so that we can best match you to our openings and sell you to our clients.
- Our clients know from experience that Precision's consultants are the most qualified and the best fit for their project teams.
Our Ethics. We pride ourselves on our ethical business practices.
- We never submit your resume without your permission, and we never give your resume to other staffing companies
- We are up front about pay rates and the interviewing process, and provide you with constant feedback.
Our Responsibility. We take seriously our obligations to our consultants.
- We always pay on time
- We offer highly competitive pay rates, as well as an opportunity to participate in our group health insurance, long term disability and 401(k) plans.
- When required, we carefully manage H1-B and Green Card applications, and involve you at every step.
- We have dedicated HR personnel that will answer the phone when you call.
THE STAFFING FIRM YOU WORK WITH MATTERS.
WORK WITH PRECISION.
Overtime: straight time