Posted on Jul 25, 2020 by Radiance Technologies
Radiance Technologies is an employee-owned company with benefits that are unmatched by most companies in the Dayton OH area. Employee ownership, generous 401K, full health/dental/life/vision insurance benefits, interesting assignments, educational reimbursement, competitive salaries and a pleasant work environment combine to make Radiance Technologies a great place to work and succeed. In fact, Radiance was named by the Dayton Business Journal as one of the Best Places to Work in Dayton for the past 4 years!
Radiance is looking for a DevOps Developer to work on-site at the National Air and Space Intelligence Center (NASIC) to administrate software deployments on various networks, following CI/CD processes, to provide operational support. The DevOps Developer will address user questions, train users, demo newly released features, identify and document defects found during deployment or by a user and assisting in identifying work-arounds when problems are encountered. The DevOps Developer will work closely with the NASIC's platform team to coordinate all necessary setup for deploying our software releases.
* CompTIA Security+ Certification
* Active TS/ SCI Clearance
* A minimum of 3 years of software development experience
* Administration on operating systems including Linux and Windows
* Administration on local hosts and cloud-based hosts
* Assisting with standing up Virtual Machines for deployments
* Setting up deployment environments and supporting systems on classified networks
* Supporting container orchestration applications and containers
* Supporting continuous integration and continues deployment (CI/CD) activities
* Creating and following up on help desk requests
* Coordinating Certificate to Operate (CTO) activities
* Software Test experience a Plus
* Experience with JIRA issue tracking and agile development software
* Experience with Docker
Beavercreek, Ohio, United States
US Citizenship Required
Ability to obtain a Security Clearance
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$130k - $150k Annual