Financial Systems Specialist (SAP BFC/Tagetik)
Posted on Jul 24, 2020 by SystemsAccountants
An international company based in Brussels seeks a Financial Systems Specialist to join its Finance department as part of the agile Financial Systems team. Taking the lead with support, administration and projects for all reporting and planning applications (EPM), you will define the future roadmap of EPM within the business.
- Improve SAP BFC and Tagetik functional and technical system requirements
- Carry out business analysis on change requests and new business requirements
- Support the definition of the SAP BFC, Tagetik and wider finance systems and transformation roadmap
- Ensuring the application is at optimal performance levels and users are well supported by the rest of the team
- Proactively look for improvements in system and process within the group
- Work with external consultants as needed to ensure their effective delivery on projects
- Maintain awareness of new trends in the EPM and Finance Systems space, share insights within the business
- University degree in Information Systems or possibly Accounting/Finance
- 3+ year of professional experience within EPM, either in consulting or at a final client site
- Ideally previous experience with SAP BFC, however, other systems will be considered such as Tagetik, Cognos Controller, OneStream, HFM etc.
- Ideally strong Finance process (consolidation & IFRS) understanding - not just technical knowledge
The position will offer autonomy to manage your own workload as well as all space and freedom space to innovate and improve the status quo. The company is currently in a major transformation programme across the business including new regulatory changes, which significantly impacts the finance systems landscape. You will help implement new IFRS changes within the group and future proof the business for the years to come in terms of their reporting systems and landscape.
For more information contact Johnny Abbott (see below).