Professional Test Analyst for Laboratory Automation Systems
Posted on Jul 24, 2020 by Randstad (Schweiz) AG
Are you experienced in verification and validation activities in the medical diagnostics field?
Are you ISTQB certified and familiar with laboratory automation?
Our Client, a renowned company in the Pharmaceutical industry, is looking for a Professional Test Analyst for Laboratory Automation Systems, familiar with the V-model development process, and extensive knowledge in test case design and life cycle management tools.
Employment Type: Contract
Start date: 16.08.2020
E nd date: 31.12.2020
Work location: Rotkreuz
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Supporting the integration of system components to a final solution
- Reviewing requirement and specification documentation to ensure clarity and testability
- Designing & executing test cases for hardware, software, and consumables
- Analyzing and documenting test results, reporting, and managing issues incl. root cause analysis
- University degree or comparable in engineering or life science, with experience in the field of medical diagnostics
- 3y+ of working experience in verification & validation of products in a highly regulated environment
- ISTQB foundation certification
- Strong experience in system integration of distributed systems, preferably in the diagnostics industry
- Extensive know-how with Lifecycle management tools (ideally HP ALM)
Have we sparked your interest?I look forward to receiving your application