Senior Test Automation Engineer
Posted on Jul 24, 2020 by Empiric Solutions
My client, a leading international organisation based in Brussels are looking for multiple Senior Test Automation Engineers, with extensive Selenium experience to join the team. Please note that speaking fluent Dutch is an desirable requirement.
The successful candidate will have proven experience working as an Test Automation Engineer for 7+ years.
Technical list is as follows:
The following skill sets are mandatory:
- 7+ years experience in Test Automation (Selinium) & DevOps experience
- Environment: Linux & SQL (In depth knowledge required)
- Good knowledge of integration/deployment tools like Jenkins, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes - (good knowledge of the tools, their usages and concepts)
- Able to use automation frameworks to build programs and write test scripts for testing.
- Investigating problems in software as a result of testing
- Closely work with QA analysts and software developers to find solutions
- Programming language such as C# and Java ideally
- Mathematical aptitude and strong problem-solving skills
- Time management skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Teamwork skills
- Self-development skills and a hands-on mentality
Knowledge of some of the following tools/languages is a real asset:
- Nexus, Gradle, Openshift, Java, ksh, python
- Test automation tools/performance testing tools (Jmeter & Junit)
This role offers a very competitive daily rate & a long term project. Interviews will be commencing next week, please send me your profile ASAP to be considered for the role.
Empiric is one of the fastest-growing technology and transformation recruitment agency's specialising in data, digital, cloud and security. We supply technology and change recruitment services to businesses looking for both contract and permanent professionals. We are committed to delivering more female candidates and those from minority backgrounds and be instrumental in changing the gender and diversity imbalance within the tech sector.