Lead Solution Architect in Mulesoft API Platform
Posted on Jul 24, 2020 by Dabster Systems
Position: Senior/Lead Solution Architect in Mulesoft API Platform
Duration: 3 months
- Should have 12 years of Overall experience with at least 4 years of experience with Mulesoft Anypoint API Platform with Mulesoft Architect and developer certifications
- Create the high-level design of integration solutions and guide implementation teams on the choice of Mule components and patterns to use in the detailed design and implementation. Select the deployment approach and configuration of Anypoint
- Strong knowledge of CI/CD, SCM and Monitoring
- Demonstrated experience implementing Mule ESB architecture, rules, caching, etc.
- Experienced troubleshooting Mule ESB, including working with debuggers, Dataweave, flow analyzers and configuration tools
- Understanding of MuleSoft Deployment/Physical architecture(On Prem, on Cloud and Hybrid).
- Ability to define MuleSoft physical architecture design best practices, create runbooks/playbooks, operations guides etc.
- Ability to establish integration and data standards using RAML, assist in developing a secure, scalable governance and operating model.
- Must have experience with Java, JMS, Spring, and Hibernate ORM
- Should have at least 4 years of Oracle/SQL database experience
- Should have 3 years of experience with enterprise integration architecture and patterns and API led connectivity
- Should have 4 experience developing SOA and writing/consuming web services
- Technical know-how in TCP/IP, Security (Basic Auth, OAuth 1.0 and OAuth 2.0, SSL/TLS) Single Sign On
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Good to have Banking experience.