Senior Cloud Engineer
Posted on Jul 24, 2020 by Realtime Recruitment Ltd
My client a European insurance group is seeking a Senior Cloud Services Engineer on a 6 month rolling contract to work with their in-house IT infrastructure team.
- Must be driven to achieve excellent standards of work and high accuracy standards.
- Strong communication skills verbally and written.
- A strong positive can-do attitude.
- Strong team player.
- Good time management and ability to work on tight deadlines.
Key Contribution Areas:
- Establish where improvements can be made to technologies, procedures, and processes that are in place.
- Support in the Design and Integration of the latest environments as we continue to seek new business.
- Monitoring & Managing all installed systems.
- Ability to Manage/Administrate multi-cloud infrastructure (Azure/O365/AWS) at the highest level.
- Strong experience in the delivery of Infrastructure projects using PRINCE2 or equivalent.
- Design, Implement and manage Microsoft Hybrid Infrastructure.
- Highly experienced in the management of Microsoft O365, Microsoft Azure tenant.
- Solid experience in Azure, Azure AD, and Cloud Sync.
- Experience in Windows 7/10.
- Candidate must have Microsoft SCCM.
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft security and access controls (MFA) implementation.
- Microsoft Active Directory and Microsoft Windows 08/16 experience.
- Experience as a technical liaison for 3rd party service/system providers.
To find out more contact Lorraine McGrath details below