Genetec Access Control Administrator
Posted on Jul 24, 2020 by ESG Consulting
Our client is seeking a Genetec Access Control Administrator
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in a related field AND Three years of related experience
- Associate's degree in a related field from an accredited college or university AND Five years of related experience
- Demonstrated experience administering and supporting access control products (such as Johnson Controls, HiD Global, Siemens, Honeywell, etc.)
- Ability to accommodate flexible work schedule.
- Demonstrated strong customer orientation; anticipating and meeting the needs of clients in a time sensitive environment.
- Demonstrates excellent interpersonal skills; persuading others to accept recommendations; working with others toward an agreement; negotiating to find mutually acceptable solutions.
- Demonstrated excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Committed to providing quality customer service.
- Genetec Technical Certification
- Experience administering and supporting Genetec Omnicast 5.x and Synergis 5.x products
- Low stress work environment
- Promote from within
- Flexible start times
- Health, Dental, Vision, 401K
ABOUT ESG CONSULTING:
ESG Consulting is an award-winning national provider of diversified information technology consulting services to Fortune 1000, public sector entities, and emerging growth firms nationwide.
Founded in 1986, ESG offers more than 32 years of experience in the IT staffing, Engineering and consulting industry. While local to Atlanta we are headquartered in Santa Clara.
ESG is an equal opportunity company. Our flexible management culture believes in creating a business environment that fosters personal and professional growth and achievement. We make ESG a place where people are treated not as employees but as "partners".