Posted on Jul 24, 2020 by ESG Consulting
- Develops customized web applications, web services, mobile, and enterprise solutions
- Develops geoprocessing and GIS web services
- Develops GIS web editing/mapping applications
- Conducts performance, unit, system, integration, and quality assurance testing of applications
- Maintains existing applications/services
- Upgrades and migrates existing applications/services to current version/systems architecture
- Provides end user support and creates support documentation
- Works closely with other developers and architects
- Estimates work effort and proposes development solutions
- 5+ years of programming/application development experience
- 2+ years of Esri WebApp Builder
- 2+ years of PL/SQL, T-SQL, SQL
- 3+ years Esri ArcGIS Desktop and Server 10x
- 2+ years Esri ArcGIS Server services and GeoProcessing services development
- 2+ years Esri ArcSDE/Oracle 11g/12c versioned geodatabase development
- 2+ Python Scripting
- Experience with industry-standard technologies such as HTML, CSS, XML, XSLT, Git, HTML5, Dojo, Kendo UI, Dijit, etc.
- Bachelor's in geography, GIS, computer science, or a related field
- Ability to clearly communicate technical ideas, whether to other technical peers or non-technical project managers or customers
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and teamwork skills
- Ability to isolate/solve any number of problems from code bugs to database connectivity to Application Server or operating system failures
- Knowledge of geospatial and mapping concepts such as spatial analysis, map projections, etc.
- Experience with current technology implementation patterns including service-oriented and cloud
- Knowledge of IT security concepts and implementation patterns within Esri technology
- Oracle Spatial SDO Geometry
- Esri Roads and Highways, Dynamic segmentation and linear referencing systems/methods,
- Experience in incorporating GIS into SharePoint sites
- Esri Silverlight API experience
- Esri Geodatabase (SDE) Administration
- .NET Web Services (UDDI, SOAP, REST, WCF, etc.) experience
- Esri Geoevent Processor Extension for ArcGIS Server experience
- Esri Portal/ArcGIS Online
- Esri Technical Certifications - Developer/Enterprise
- iOS/Android development experience
Health, Dental, Vision, 401K
ABOUT ESG CONSULTING:
ESG Consulting is an award-winning national provider of diversified information technology consulting services to Fortune 1000, public sector entities, and emerging growth firms nationwide.
Founded in 1986, ESG offers more than 32 years of experience in the IT staffing, Engineering and consulting industry. While local to Atlanta we are headquartered in Santa Clara.
ESG is an equal opportunity company. Our flexible management culture believes in creating a business environment that fosters personal and professional growth and achievement. We make ESG a place where people are treated not as employees but as "partners".