Data Architect - Healthcare - Contract - Dublin - 6 months+
Posted on Jul 23, 2020 by Applied Informatics Limited
Software architecture and development consultancy seeks highly experienced Data Architect for project with large Healthcare client in Dublin, Ireland.
The Data Architect should have 3+ years experience in a similar role and excellent client-facing skills.
The role is key to a large programme of work enabling data migration to and integration between both clinical and non-clinical (eg HR, finance, staff-rostering) systems.
Work may be remote in the short-term but there is an expectation that this will need to be performed in the client's offices in central Dublin once COVID-19 restrictions ease.
Start date: approx. September 2020
Duration: 6 months (with possibility of extension)
Location: remote/central Dublin
Rate: negotiable (market rate)
Essential skills and experience:
- Design and implementation of systems integration strategy.
- System integration between clinical systems, non--clinical systems, medical devices and integration engines.
- Planning and delivery of data migration to operational systems and/or data warehouse.
- Planning and delivery of system retirement.
- Implementation of the BI and data warehouse strategy.
- Supporting electronic health record reporting.
Cultural fit criteria:
- Be able to work collaboratively, promote ideas and work effectively in a multi-supplier environment.
- Be able to provide knowledge-transfer and share best practice.
- Have excellent communication skills, experienced at communicating with staff at all levels of an organisation.