Senior Analytical Scientist
Posted on Jul 23, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Senior Analytical Scientist vacancy for a globally operating Basel based company in the pharma sector.
- Minimum: Master in analytical chemistry or equivalent.
- At least 4 years' experience in the pharmaceutical industry with a track record in GMP activities for development or marketed products.
- Profound expertise in analytical raw data documentation
- Broad scientific knowledge in chemistry, pharmaceutical or analytical sciences, ability to perform in a highly dynamic environment.
- Advanced knowledge of laboratory and/or technical tools (eg HPLC, LC-MS, Quality management systems, statistical evaluation tools ...) .
- Planning, interpreting and reporting results of scientific experiments for timely supply of drug substances (DS) and drug products (DP).
- Performing raw data checks for externalized activities Support writing & reviewing analytical documents
- Managing interactions with internal and external stakeholders, including outsourced activities
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more