Posted on Jul 23, 2020 by MCG - Midwest Consulting Group
PMO Admin for the Enterprise PMO
Contract Opportunity (4 months)
$25 - $30hr W2 max
Hours: May only work 32 hours a week until they get busier and work 40 hours a week
Bonus: If they stay the entire length of the contract they will pay them $500.
Years of experience: 2+
Location: Irving, TX
The Project Admin. is responsible for supporting the Client s PMO. This includes documenting PMO standards and processes and producing reports required to manage a portfolio of projects.
- Produce PMO reports including project portfolio status reports and dashboards to gauge performance to metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Documentation of PMO processes.
- Facilitate the project intake process by coordinating with sponsors to define project business cases.
- Experience tracking project financials
- Ensure data in the project repository is current and accurate.
- Provide project management support to projects (as needed).
- Complete and generate reports
- Strong excel experience
- Good communication skills and able to be in meetings with VP s/Directors
- Bachelor s degree strongly preferred
- 2+ years of experience related to project management in a corporate environment.
- Experience using the Microsoft Office Suite to produce leadership reports conveying status and metrics of all projects within an organization.
- Experience using the Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience in an agile/scrum environment preferred.
- Active project management certification (eg PMP) preferred.