SAP Business Analyst
Posted on Jul 22, 2020 by Michael Bailey Associates - UK Contracts
Currently looking for an SAP Business Analyst in the Financial Supply Chain Management (FSCM) module or submodule of Investment Accounting in the Zurich area or willing to relocate.
This is an urgent 6-9 month contract requirement with a strong likelihood for extension at one of my top clients in the Insurance industry.
Key responsibilities and requirements include:
- Update and review functional & non-functional specs for new processes and systems
- Conduct UAT and functional Testing
- Investment Accounting experience
- Working experience with the Investment Accounting submodule of SAP
- Strong Accoutning skills, particularly IAS 39 and IFRS9
The successful incumbent will possess a consistent track record as a business/systems analyst within the Investment or Financial Industry along with strong knowledge with SAP and accounting practices.
If this type of opportunity is of interest to yourself or anybody you know please don't hesitate to get in touch!
I very much look forward to hearing from you!
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.