Workforce & Performance Analyst
Posted on Jul 22, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Workforce & Performance Analyst vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- 3+ years' working experience in business management, financial management or equivalent field
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to perform autonomously with attention to detail and the readiness to take on additional responsibility
- Outstanding organizational skills with the capability to multitask in a fast-paced environment, along with an analytical mindset
- Competency to drive projects to results that are presentable to senior management
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Managing the hiring and recruiting process
- Demanding collections, providing constant support to function heads, gathering approvals and presenting during weekly meetings
- Updating open roles reports weekly and coordinating with HR regarding current candidates and the stage of recruitment
- Conducting regular financial review calls with function heads
- Supporting budgeting and forecasting activities and participating in ad-hoc financial- and business management activities
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.