Posted on Jul 22, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Technical Analyst - 3 months - The Hague
One of my clients is looking for an experienced Technical Analyst for 3 months with a possibility of an extension.
As a Technical Analyst, you - together with the team - are responsible for measuring the performance and usage of the environment. The team implements tagging in websites and apps, structures measured data and provides that data to the organization. We are responsible to create consistent data over products, channels, environments and customer events. The data is used to identify improvements in all possible areas.
To create that consistent and structured data, our team migrates several different online tagging tools towards one tool: Adobe Launch.
As a team member of Digital Performance, you are responsible for:
- Collaborating with other Digital teams to implement our tagging specifications
- Configuration of different tools (Adobe Launch, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target, Marketing tools, etc.)
- Creating customized code to implement tracking
- At this moment, our biggest challenge is to centralize all the SAAS tools in one tag manager. Experience with use and implementation of Adobe products is preferred.
- Good experience with native apps/technologies and Adobe Launch SDK could result in a perfect match.
What do we expect?
- HBO/Bachelor/University level, Information Technology or Business/Marketing (with IT experience)
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with frameworks like Angular, React, Vue
- Experience with Tag Management (Adobe DTM/Lauch or any other Tag management tool)
- An agile mindset with experience in Scrum/Kanban way of working
- Experience with Adobe Solutions (preferred)
- Experience with REST API's (preferred)
- Experience with Test automation (preferred)
- Experience with GDPR related topics (preferred)