Senior Scala Developer - Stockholm
Posted on Jul 21, 2020 by Annapurna HR
Join a fantastic international team of skilled professional and make the way we communicate easier, safer and more clever!
What you bring with you:
- Excellent knowledge of Scala and/or Java programming languages
- Experience with microservices architecture patterns
- Experience in DevOps modus operandi
- Experience with agile development
What will you work on?
- Develop low-latency applications for large scale distribute systems running in highly concurrent environments
- Take an active role in the development of the Back End service architecture
- Research new methodologies and technologies
- Drive technical improvement by applying software craftsmanship best practices in everyday work as well as by identifying opportunities and executing larger improvement initiatives;
- Be part of cross-team technical initiatives
- Participate in and contribute to the team's Agile practices
- Take responsibility for maintaining high engineering standards, commitment to the product and respect and attitude towards others
Nice to have:
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform, Kubernetes, Docker
- Experience with Spark
- Experience with JVM - tuning and optimizing
- Experience with reactive systems design
- Experience with non-relational databases
- Experience with "Garbage Collection"
- Experience with Kafka