Fully-Remote Haskell Engineer
Posted on Jul 21, 2020 by Vivid Resourcing Ltd
My global digital health client is looking for a fully remote freelance Haskell Engineer to join their development team. Immediate start.
- Joining a development team that work on applications to focus on improving tailored interventions in healthcare specifically mental health and chronic diseases.
- Work with your fellow engineers to design and implement backends with new features across multiple projects.
- This will involve having to understand the limitations and working around different platforms and software stacks like Flutter and Elm.
- Use Haskell for all Back End components along with PostgreSQL as the backing database.
- You will navigate competing requirements such as need for high performing code, restrictive deployment environments, data security, etc. to produce something that you will be proud of.
- Strong Haskell skills.
- Strong PostgreSQL skills.
- Excellent collaboration skills, with strong verbal and written communication.
- Fluent in English.
Good To Have:
- Familiarity/willingness to learn to use AWS services like S3, Lambda.
- Interested in the healthcare domain
- LOCATION: Remote
- DURATION: 6 months+
- START DATE: ASAP
If you wish to be considered for the position available, please e-mail an up to date CV with a contact number or call. Please feel free to pass this advert on to other suitable candidates.
Vivid Resourcing are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.