Interactive Design Media
Posted on Jul 20, 2020 by Request Technology
A prestigious company is on the search Interactive Design Media user. This will be a 6 month long contract and can be worked in Alpharetta, GA or Bloomington, IL. This company is looking for someone with 5+ years of experience and have experience with the following technologies: Adobe XD, Adobe Photoshop and Zeplin.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Designs and delivers digital artifacts as well as overall visual design direction for digital user experience work.
- Manages multiple projects under direction of others. Proactively communicates to senior team members and manager. Ensures project requirements, objectives and timelines are met. Collaborates with UX, business and technical development teams to deliver solutions.
- Comprehensively delivers the digital experience design from concept to production and on-going optimization for any device. Including delivery of low & high fidelity wireframes, prototype development and other working models for use during usability reviews and testing sessions.
- Translates wireframes or prototypes into polished user interface, interactive and visuals. Utilizes exceptional graphic design skills with high attention to detail to provide optimum user experience. Creates stylesheets for Front End development teams.
- Ties all user interface design elements to CLIENT branding & marketing themes. Ensures brand promise and characteristics deliver the right message to the right audience at the right time.
- Provides thought leadership and strong problem solving capabilities within the web site development process based on the principles of user centered design. Consistently advocates for customer-centric designs.
- Creates user interface and interaction visual standards which are consistent with CLIENT Financial brand strategy.
- Searches for innovative ways to use the web to create and maintain a visitor-centric CLIENT web experience.
- Strives to reuse user interface designs across the CLIENT websites.