Posted on Jul 20, 2020 by J & C Associates Ltd
We are IT Recruitment Specialists partnered with a Global Consultancy who require a Network Engineer, for one their clients based in Strasbourg
- Experience implementing complex Network architectures:
- Construct and maintain configurations for data centre networks with Cisco Technologies.
- Experience or knowledge in Cisco ACI or other SDN solutions
- Design, test and install network hardware and software
- Configure and install various network devices and services (eg, Routers, Switches, Firewalls, load balancers, VPN, QoS)
- Troubleshooting of network problems utilising network analysers and/or sniffers and other troubleshooting tools
- Deal with network related documentation (develop/update/review) and technical specifications
- Configure and implement network monitoring and management systems
- Implement and monitor network security
- Plan network capacity/estimate network utilisation
- Minimum 10 years of experience in the defined area of expertise;
- Network and/or wireless Certification which could include: CISCO Certified
- Network Administrator (CCNA) and/or CCNA-Wireless (CCNA-W) and/or Certified Wireless Network Administrator (CNWA) or equivalent
- WLC and WAP.
Other desired skills:
- Project Management understanding (PMP, Prince2)
- ITIL knowledge
- Team working ability, communication and reporting skills.