System Integrator/Brussels/425 Euros per day
Posted on Jul 20, 2020 by Endeavour Recruitment
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent contract opportunity for a an experienced System Integrator to join a European Organisation based in Brussels.
12 month contract.
Fluent English. French or Dutch are an asset
- Bachelor or a Master degree in Computer Science, management information systems, mathematics or equivalent experience.
- 10 years of relevant professional experience
- Problem oriented and able to make solution recommendations
- Open-minded with good communication skills.
- Fexible, pro-active, structured and quality oriented
Essential knowledge and experience:
- Software development background
- System integration and non functional testing
- Scripting experience
- Openshift knowledge
- Automated testing with JMeters and Selenium
- Java programming skills
- Experience with GIT environment
- Experience with continuous integration (Jenkins, Openshift Knowledge)
- Experience with MicroService deployment (Ansible, docker, Nexus, Gradle)
- Experience with software integration activities: integration, configuration and installation of complex applications in a UNIX or Linux environment
- Experience with working with a Scripting language ksh, python
- Experience with database systems and SQL, preferably in an Oracle environment
- Experience with Web/Portal applications, Middleware and Oracle database
- Experience in memory and thread management aspects of a server application
- Knowledge in B2B testing
- Solid experience in the production of technical documentation
- Ability to analyse, pinpoint and solve complex software problems
Should the above match your expectations and experience, please get in touch.