IT Lab Support Worker Switzerland 6 months +
Posted on Jul 20, 2020 by Next Ventures Ltd
For a global operating client NV are currently looking for the following for a 6 month + project in Switzerland/Remote:
Support of the integration of computerised laboratory instrumentation into the broader by working with IT, QC, R&D and Engineering teams. Responsibilities include troubleshooting, working with vendor technicians and scientists to install, maintain and retire the computerized parts of instruments. This work has to be done within the appropriate quality system (GLP, GMP) and must be documented according to those quality systems.
- Troubleshoot issues with PCs connected to Instruments and the network. Knowledge of Active Directory, LDAP, Firewalls, networking required.
- Assist with support of Incidents and Service Requests for laboratory related instrumentation in a timely manner
- Participate in the development of laboratory instrument requirements & plans, working closely with stakeholders and team members.
- Prepare risk assessments & test scripts ensuring all documentation is completed in relation to regulatory guidelines.
- Write and execute test scripts in a GMP compliant manner
- Work closely with BT Quality and BT Security groups to ensure requirements from these fields are met.
- Effectively communicate with R&D laboratory analysts & QA/QC on a regular basis in relation to laboratory equipment applications
Skills and knowledge:
- Experience of working in R&D or QC labs and knowledge of computerised instrumentation including HPLCs (Waters Empower 3, GE Unicorn, Thermo-Fisher Chromeleon experience would be an advantage)
- Well Developed communication & interpersonal skills.
- Computer literacy with Microsoft Office products, such as Project, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Excel, and Visio
- Curiosity and a passion for science and technology is an advantage. Tinkerers looked upon favorably
- Pharma/Biotech or similarly regulated environment experience. Some knowledge of the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and GAMP5 experience (IQ, OQ & PQ ) with respect to laboratory systems an advantage
- Some Business Systems Analyst & Solution Architect related Functional/Technical knowledge preferred
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience; educational concentration in a computer-based discipline (eg Science, Information Systems) or a technical discipline (eg Engineering, Mathematics) is preferred, but not mandatory.
If Interested, please forward your most recent CV in MS Word format to (see below)