Data Engineer - Hadoop/CI/CD/Python
Posted on Jul 20, 2020 by Orcan Intelligence
For our prestigious customer, we are currently looking for a Data Engineer who is strong in the Hadoop ecosystem for an exciting project for a 6 month contract in the Netherlands!
This position consists of implementing solutions for data science projects and building the optimal solutions.
- Design, build, test, deploy and maintain data processing applications with proper performance, fault handling, logging and monitoring;
- Ensuring the quality of deliverables by designing and implementing tests on unit and integration levels;
- Troubleshooting, analysing, and solving issues from tests as well as those reported by our customers;
- Participate in team knowledge sharing, design reviews, etc.;
- Bsc or Msc in IT.
- You have demonstrable engineering experience in big-data environments; Technologies such as Spark, Python, Java, Scala, Nifi, Kafka, Hadoop, CI/CD, Docker, Elastic, Logstash, Kibana.
- Experience with data ingestion, data storage, Real Time processing, and data science capabilities.
- Knowledge of data security, data governance.
- Proven experience in agile working environments.
- Strong in communication and cooperation with different stakeholders within the Business departments and IT.
- Fluency in Dutch and English.
If you have the required skills and interested to apply, please send your CV now for immediate consideration