Business Relationship Manager (HR & Finance)
Posted on Jul 19, 2020 by Precision System Design, Inc.
Our direct client headquartered in Research Triangle Park is looking for a Business Relationship Manager (HR/Finance Business Systems Analyst) to join a strategic, forward-thinking team within a stable organization. In your role, your primary function will be to serve as the liaison between a strategic technology team and HR/Finance business partners/stakeholders, This position requires a strong background and understanding of both HR and Financial systems, processes, and business knowledge, as well as the ability to lead, communicate, and evangelize business and technology decisions. This is a permanent, direct-hire opening - apply today!
- General knowledge of or skills in identifying and documenting business needs, rules and functions following standard ITS processes, defining scope of work and obtaining end user department sign off
- General knowledge of or skills in the HR technology marketplace and direction for technologies relevant to one's areas of expertise or relevant to a specific set of project requirements
- Direct experience or background in an HR (Human Resources) related position; or, experience managing customers in the HR domain
- Experience leading technology teams and translating business requirements into actionable technical requirements
- Experience in multi-channel HR or Financial environments (eCommerce, Consulting, Government) preferred.
- Experience with HR HCM, Talent, Benefits, and HRIS systems best practices and online/cloud solutions preferred.
- Experience with Financial Payroll, ERP, Forecast/Planning systems, best practices and online/cloud solutions preferred.
- Knowledge of customer facing HR and Financial technologies, industry, and landscape preferred.
We will call qualified candidates after review.
Resumes will NOT be sent to clients without your approval.
REFERRALS WANTED - $1000 REWARD!
Refer a colleague to us, and Precision will give you $1000 if we find a job for that person!
(The fine print: The referred candidate must be previously unknown to us. Start date must be within 6 months of referral.)
THERE ARE MANY IT STAFFING FIRMS YOU CAN WORK WITH.
WHY WORK WITH PRECISION?
Our Clients. We work with the best.
- We are direct vendors to Fortune 500 companies across North America
- We're the top provider of contract IT professionals to many of our clients
Our Experience. We know how to sell our candidates to clients.
- We've been in business for over 20 years, and have made thousands of successful placements
Our Background. Precision is run by former IT professionals.
- We know what it is like to be an IT consultant working in a large organization.
- We actually understand your skills. We'll make sure that you are right for the job, and that the job is right for you.
Our Reputation for Quality. Clients favor Precision's candidates.
- We take the time to learn about you so that we can best match you to our openings and sell you to our clients.
- Our clients know from experience that Precision's consultants are the most qualified and the best fit for their project teams.
Our Ethics. We pride ourselves on our ethical business practices.
- We never submit your resume without your permission, and we never give your resume to other staffing companies
- We are up front about pay rates and the interviewing process, and provide you with constant feedback.
Our Responsibility. We take seriously our obligations to our consultants.
- We always pay on time
- We offer highly competitive pay rates, as well as an opportunity to participate in our group health insurance, long term disability and 401(k) plans.
- When required, we carefully manage H1-B and Green Card applications, and involve you at every step.
- We have dedicated HR personnel that will answer the phone when you call.
THE STAFFING FIRM YOU WORK WITH MATTERS.
WORK WITH PRECISION.
Overtime: straight time