Windows/Linux Support Engineer
Posted on Jul 17, 2020 by Request Technology
*This is a permanent full time role*
A prestigious company is on the search for a Windows/Linux Support Engineer. This role will be a 6 month long contract on a W2 and will be located in Bloomington, IL. This is an operational support of Windows, Linux, and VMware platforms. The company is looking for someone with 6+ years of administration and troubleshooting experience and Scripting for automation is a plus.
- Experience in storage/network and/or security technologies/practices.
- Experience with reliability engineering/system monitoring.
- Experience with Scripting/infrastructure automation a plus.
- Analytical thinking with experience in system performance, Problem identification, and/or Incident Root Cause Analysis.
- Ability to work with end-users to resolve assigned incident tickets/issues in a timely manner, including participation in on-call rotation to provide after business hours support for priority incidents.