Desktop Support Engineer, Madrid, Spain
Posted on Jul 17, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
I am currently recruiting a Desktop Support Engineer (fluent Spanish speaker) to work 6 months contract to hire in Madrid (Spain).
Please note, this roles requires a fluent Spanish speaker
Skillset requested for the Desktop Support Engineer (fluent Spanish speaker) role:
- Minimum 5 years hands on experience as deskside/Onsite support/local IT engineer
- Experience in Providing Hands & feet Support for Network and Datacenter Equipment's/Devices
- Strong Microsoft Operating System installation(Win 7 & Win10) and troubleshooting skills
- Strong experience in troubleshooting MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Strong desktop support knowledge including hardware, software, and networking concepts
- Strong skills in Desktops, Workstations, Notebooks and Printers and Handhelds
- Basic understanding of Audio/Video equipment and conference room setup
- User account creation for Active Directory, Exchange Mailboxes, Distribution lists
- Remote desktop connectivity applications like SMS, Bomgar, WebEx, Live Meeting, and Windows Native tools tool. Escalations
- Troubleshoot and assist end users with mobile device setup, activations and performance issues.
- Handheld - Blackberry, Android & IOS support knowledge
- Strong Customer service skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good Understanding of ITIL processes
- Hand on Experience on ITSM tools like Service Now
Mandatory Certification for the Desktop Support Engineer (fluent Spanish speaker) role:
- A+ Certified or Equivalent Certified
Soft Skills for the Desktop Support Engineer (fluent Spanish speaker) role:
- Excellent communication and conversation skills (Verbal and Written)
- Good documentation skills
- Good working knowledge of MS Office (Including MS Project and Visio)
- Should have great customer handling skills
- Able to handle unforeseen situations
- High level of acceptance
I am shortlisting immediately, starting ASAP, phone interview this week!
This role is suitable for an IT Desktop Support Engineer (fluent Spanish speaker) role in Madrid, Spain, who is looking to work in a professional team within a successful multinational company.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your CV for consideration now!