Business Intelligence (BI) Developer
Posted on Jul 17, 2020 by Easton Haines Consultancy
BI Developer (Business Intelligence Developer)
The BI Developer will support the Technical and Business teams by providing and maintaining Business Intelligence solutions in line with business requirements and SLAs. The Business Intelligence Developer will develop and enhance existing BI solutions in line with Business prioritization.
The BI Developer duties will include:
- Working closely with stakeholders from different business units to determine data and application.
- Supporting existing BI solutions by maintaining and developing the ETL.
- Working as part of a team of developers to assess, streamline and automate the solution.
- Assisting with testing and quality assurance activities with data extracts, research and analysis
- Developing BI reports and dashboards
- Preparing required documentation for system support and end users
- Providing technical support for the BI business applications
- Providing technical assistance by responding to enquiries regarding errors, problems or technical questions
- Training of end users and technical support staff as required
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience of Microsoft SQL Server (2008 onwards)
- Some knowledge of SSIS, SSAS and SSRS
- Experience of Management Information and data warehousing (ideally using Kimball methodology)
- Knowledge of T-SQL and stored procedures.
- Development using version control software.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.
- Knowledge of configuring, deploying and maintaining database Servers
In return you will receive a salary of between £30,000 and £38,000 per annum plus an excellent benefits package and a great working environment (including free parking!)
Please apply either by using the link provided or by emailing your CV direct to me. Alternatively, you can call for more information on the number shown below.
Easton Haines Consultancy is a specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. No terminology in the advertisement is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies, we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary or contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment business.
Please note that, unfortunately, due to the high level of applications, we are only able to respond to those candidates whose CVs match the job requirements.
By applying for this role you accept the Jobzooma terms and conditions that can be found on our website and agree to receive email notification of other suitable jobs